Sunday, July 2, 2017

2 July 2017 (Sunday)

On this day in 1936:
Went to town. Met Hebert's. Ruth and I went to 4th floor of Fredericks and looked at houses. Packed for 4th. 1 more day "gee whiz". I can hardly wait. 
Is that. . . . .sarcasm? I like this kid.

Another okay day. Slept well again. Didn't go to Mass. I cleaned the floors instead. Watched TV. Took a very short nap, interrupted by the stupid Bartell's calling about a stupid prescription. Went to McD's for lunch because both sets of guts were not doing all that well.

What else. The usual shopping. Came home and did a little bit of stuff. Didn't I? I don't remember. Played guitar a bit. I really need to get back to steadily practicing. I guess the problem is that I don't know where to go with it. Don't want to sing. Not sure what I want to play. I just want to get pretty good at it.

Dinner was taco salad. Meh. Spousal Unit made something called a Haupea cake (while with coconut stuff). Walked up to Riot Aid to get some sucky thingies but they didn't have any. Watered some when I got back.

I watched a bit of Lawrence of Arabia this afternoon. Am reading a book on him (Hero, by George Korda) and he is totally fascinating me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment