Tuesday, June 6, 2017

6 June 2017 (Tuesday)

On this day in 1936:
Got up early and went to town. Got a bathing outfit, etc. Met Hebert's. Ruth & I got everything alike. Been a sweet day. Might rain tonight. Saw Bob. 
Odd that she "went to town" although I guess that would mean downtown? Also I like the "bathing outfit".

Woke up in the middle of the night and needed assistance getting back to sleep. First time in several day. Not really worried about anything, just the usual mind-going-a-hundred-miles-an-hour. Went to the floor in the TV room but went downstairs when I couldn't get back to sleep there. Once out, I was out.

Rode my bike to the gym and then went up to the HUB to meet Sharon. We got the problem with the data entry fixed pretty quickly. Turned out it doesn't like this "<>" as a symbol for "not equals". Although it should have said that when I first entered it. Then went to UVil and met Engi at the SBux and we got her squared away on the data entry. Then I rode home and then drove over to McD's. And then drove to Cascadia and got my stuff uploaded to the network so it's there while I'm away, and posted an email about my projects, etc. Then back to UVil to cash two checks and get some dinner stuff.

Whew. Back home I packed up my stuff and did other piddly things and then met the prospective cat sitter. Nice girl. I think it will work out okay. She has a new kitten named Jack, too. Walked up to Slaveway to get eggs for tomorrow morning.

Not really looking forward to going to Wisconsin. Isn't that an amazing turnaround. 

No comments:

Post a Comment