Thursday, June 29, 2017

29 June 2017 (Thursday)

On this day in 1936:
Played dolls. Had tea party. Gee there's nothing to do wish there were some boy's[sic] or something. Wish Bob would come down or Lloyd. 
I really am hoping to learn something about the teenaged girl's psyche from all this.

Eh, okay day I guess. Woke up at 4 or a little before but I managed to doze off until after 4:30, so that was good. Very good workout, too. Walked up to Assumption and did the funeral. Small one so there was plenty of leftovers, and plenty enough for me to have lunch there. Afterwards, I went to UVil to get another eyebrow pencil and a sharpener, and met Fiona at the SBux and had a nice visit. Came home and did the step with the eyebrow pencil -- worked it into recessed nail holes to blend with the wood -- and then continued on with dinner. Walked.

Really felt pretty bad all afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment