Wednesday, June 28, 2017

28 June 2017 (Wednesday)

On this day in 1936:
Aunt Petras birthday. Went over to the island. Rode all over with Woody, Vernie & Virginia (Woody's girl). Were car no 44 on boat.
Wish she would have said what island. Hey, I wonder if she went on the Kalakala? Probably not. That would be cool though.

I had an okay day. I woke up around 4 again, but may have dozed off until a little after 4:30. Rode the bike to the IMA. Epic workout.. I tried to hit my back and arms and chest combined because I'll be at the watershed Friday. Chatted with Stuart some. Ride back was uneventful although I went up 37th; 38th is still better.

I went to Cascadia as soon as I could and worked on some more GIS stuff. The tutorials are mostly worked through, but I need to start experimenting with data I have available here and will have to use eventually. I have yet to try to integrate actual GPS data into a map.

I left there around 11 and came home and then went to lunch. Back again, and then went to UVil get get engine oil for the mower. Also sat at SBux for a bit because my stomach was being growly. Came home, mowed the yard, and then attacked the quince in the back. Frickin' weed. The Spousal Unit likes it so I shan't rip it all out. But I cut it back a lot. I'm going to try to shape it some more.

Not much after that. I'm reading a book about Ernest Hemingway's first novel, The Sun Also Rises. I guess Hemingway is probably my favorite fiction author, albeit well behind Poe.

Went to UVil for walk to get some stuff from QFC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment