Sunday, June 25, 2017

25 June 2017 (Sunday)

On this day in 1936:
Brownies. Went to baseball game Seals vs. Indiana (ours). Seal got 1 in first score 1-0 to the eighth. One-one in the ninth. Then we hit a homer score One-two. 
I guess today was pretty okay. Slept decently well. Ate in. Watched the F1 race which was interesting for a change because there were some minor wrecks and penalties and the usual winners didn't even podium. Also watched some Indycar. And the NASCAR race at Sonoma. I like the road courses.

Went to UVil as usual. Ate outside because it was warm (96 today). Shopped, had a frozen yogurt because lunch made my stomach feel not so great. Was kind of pleasant down there.

What else. Came home, watched the race, did some chores, albeit minor ones. Dinner. Oh, I finished off the Natural Light beer I bought, oh, maybe a year ago. I admit I'm starting to not like that plain domestic beer. I don't have any snobbery about it, mind you; if I could drink beer regularly, I would probably keep some around for those times I really just wanted something really light to guzzle. But mine is very tasty and low alcohol so it's about my ideal. I drank some of mine yesterday and then some of the NL and the latter really didn't taste like much of anything. I do find it refreshing though. I'll not buy 12-packs of domestic anymore, unless I can get some cool old fashioned kind, and then I'll buy 6 at the most.

Anyway, walked. Did nothing particularly embarrassing today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment