Friday, June 23, 2017

23 June 2017 (Friday)

On this day in 1936:
Listened to Radio. Went over to Aunt Lula's & tried to make flowers out of wood pulp (all the rage).Went up to Mary's & played. ([Memes] got a new kitten called Mitten)
Tired as I write this. Went up to the work area to monitor and screen and the latter was killing me. Was very warm but nothing like Wisconsin; had I been there I would have been sweating buckets. Anyway, didn't find much. Not much monitoring, so I screened for a couple of hours, but I guess we're only supposed to stay until they're done excavating. So blehh.

Got back here around 3:30, after leaving the site at 1:30 and doing a bit of stuff at the Shop. We went to Ivar's Salmon House for dinner. It was okay. Walked at Laurelhurst.

Saw three deer on the way in, just nonchalantly waling alongside the road:

Sunny 80-ish today. Supposedly in the 90s tomorrow and Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment