Thursday, June 1, 2017

1 June 2017 (Thursday)

On this day in 1936:
7 days 1 hr. Not much happened in school. Read magazines. Practiced and did school work. Read a[sic] army story & one about football. 
As we saw with some earlier posts, she turns into a little football fanatic.

I had a reasonably productive day. Slept. . . .well, okay. I woke up around maybe 3 or 3:30 (I didn't look at the clock) and could not get my hip into a position to stop hurting. I was on the couch. Managed to get back to sleep though, until 4:30.

What else. Worked out and did legs, first time in over a week I think. Went pretty well, am concentrating on my calves because those will be seen in Wisconsin when I have shorts on. Which will probably be most of the time. Hopefully anyway.

Came back ready to go up to the watershed, but TT had left a phone message telling me they weren't excavating so don't bother. So I had the day free again. First thing I did was go to the lumber yard and try to find some sort of threshold for the steps. It's weird because it is tile on the kitchen floor but carpet on the step (riser). Have to find something I can really anchor to both surfaces. Bought a couple of possibilities and then went to Cascadia to drop off a screen and then to the Lowe's to find maybe something else that would work. Thence to the Spam's Club to gas up and wash the Urabus (which is what I am calling the SuBAru now because I was trying to figure out when a little tag on the windshield meant by URABUS when I realized I was reading SUBARU backwards heh).

Came home, gave Jack and Daisy some attention and worked on Engi's form some more and then went to UVil for dinner stuff. Decided to sit in the SBux for a break which was nice. Home, played the geetar, did some more work on the form (not in that order), poured a bit of bourbon, and made dinner. Walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment