Tuesday, May 9, 2017

9 May 2017 (Tuesday)

On this day in 1936:
Saturday -- Did school work -- practiced. Put up tent in back yard and played. Went to Carkeeks. 
Carkeek is a park in Seattle.

Kind of a. . . .well, I dunno. I slept okay but woke up at 4. Workout was decent. I am easing up on the amount of weight on do with my legs considerably, but doing more reps. Quite a lot of people there today, too. Came home, ate bagel, and went over to Cascadia. I mostly worked on the Orcas report. It's about done but I want to spend a little more time on it even though it was all negative. Also met with TT about the watershed work tomorrow. Have to leave at 5:30, blehh. May have to go out next Mon and Tues, too.

Had lunch at the 5 Guys at NGate. A small fries which was probably a large fries. Well, the squirrels and crows will feast.

When I got home I sat on Chat with the Cascadia internet provider and after 30 minutes I just quit because it was going so slowly. I went to UVil to cash in some coin rolls, and then sat in the SBux for a bit. Not many interesting people there today. I got a card for mother's day at the Barftells and then got dinner junk at the QFC. Very pleasant out today, like 70. Came home. Immediately went into a bad mood. I did have a good guitar practice session though. Oddly, my fingers hurt for the first few minutes but then they were fine and I was doing well. Walked up to post office to mail card.

My goals for the rest of my life:
-- Get a lot done
-- Be nice to people

I guess that's not much to shoot for, but its more than I've ever done before so there's that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment