Tuesday, May 30, 2017

30 May 2017 (Tuesday)

On this day in 1936:
Got up early and went with Hebert's to Green River Gorge and Lake Sawyer Grove. Made friends with dogs. Went way down into Gorge. Aunt A fell down.
I slept well last night with a couple of exceptions. When I got out of the bed it felt like my right hip was collapsing. It didn't hurt but I must have slept on it wrong and put something to sleep(?) because it was buckling inwards for a few steps. Cleared right up though. Otherwise slept until 4:30 but back was ridiculously sore.

Went up to the watershed for the day. Little drizzly but no real rain. I screened and did a little monitoring. May go out again Thursday. Didn't find anything of particular interest. It's mostly torn up junk with a lot of burned material. One pile I was screening had a lot of coal in it. I brought home a few small chunks to try and burn it.

On the way home I stopped at the endodontists where I left my Starbucks mug last Friday. They still had it but didn't empty it out, blehh. Walked at NGate due to rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment