Saturday, May 27, 2017

27 May 2017 (Saturday)

On this day in 1936:
One Man's Family (Keen). Awfull[sic] tired. Practiced some. Did a little school work. Bob came up today baseball. Went to bed early.
I got quite a bit done this morning. Went out for breakfast and then I painted the patio roof stuff. Turned out okay. Then I worked on Engi's data entry form for a while. About 2/3 of the way done. I try to stay as busy as possible.

Went to a movie this afternoon, Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2. Pretty good, I guess. They kind of piled on the stuff that worked in the first one, and at the end tried too hard to get all emotional and stuff. But okay. Sequels are almost always worse.

Called Mom and finally got through. She sounded okay. Seemed happy to talk to me, recognized who I was right away -- I think she's cleared up some in the last year -- and I understood quite a bit of what she was saying. Very chatty, she was.

Was warm today, up to 84 I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment