Wednesday, May 24, 2017

24 May 2017 (Wednesday)

On this day in 1936:
Went to Sunday School. Ruth stayed. Went to park. Met Bob and saw animals. Played paper dolls. Had ice cream.
Well, today was much better, although I suppose that's not saying much. First time I had to use minor assistance in a while last night. Wasn't exactly an anxiety attack (or whatever) but I couldn't get back to sleep. Note: When I lie flat on my back is when my back really hurts. Whether in bed, on the couch, or on the floor.

Had a really decent workout. I may have found the right ancillary exercise to fix my incline press problems. Hope so because my upper pectorals have always been a weak spot. Came home and went to Cascadia pretty quickly because I had a major report that I needed to do some stuff with. Sucia Island, which I never knew exists until now. Had to do the top and probe maps, add in some other figures, etc. Took a couple of hours. I left there at around 1:30. I drove the Honder to the gym and then the Mustang to Cascadia. Yes, I was driving very patiently. Came home and then went to UVil to get dinner supplies and some stuff for tomorrow. Sat in the SBux for a while. My friend who is going through chemo explained her latest malady, some. . . . .ummm. . . .well, radiation burns. In her nether regions. She is not delicate. So at least I know where the cancer is. I really hope it all works.

I got my gear ready for tomorrow and made dinner. Walked.

Started reading the TE Lawrence bio again. I feel totally inadequate, of course. But it's interesting and about something I know almost nothing about, the Arab revolt. It does go a long way towards explaining the current state of the Middle East. 

No comments:

Post a Comment