Monday, May 22, 2017

22 May 2017 (Monday)

On this day in 1936:
13 days and 1 hr. Had fire drill today also [eight A] assembly. Took music lesson played a [tside] (nice day)
I can guess what the first line tomorrow will be. . . . .

We also had a fire drill at the IMA this morning, or rather, they tested the fire alarms. I kind of wonder what these people will do with the ear buds in if there really is ever a fire.

Slept pretty well last night. I woke up at 3:45 but actually managed to doze back off until 4:30ish. Rode the bike in this morning and it went pretty well, except on the way back when I kept missing the turn off and the &$)@)*%$@ thing kept switching gears on me. . . .UP while going uphill. Grrrrr. Workout was mostly good except I tried to do the incline dumbbell press and could only manage a set. Damn right shoulder was really hurting by that point. May try it with a machine tomorrow.

What else. . . . came home and debated painting but decided to go to Cascadia instead and get some things done. Which I did, I got one report out and arranged some other things for Thursday. Worked on another report as well, the one on Orcas. Turns out I can use a field tech Thursday so I don't have to get up at an ungodly hour.

Left there a little after 11:30 and had lunch at the 5 Guys. Home for a bit, and then I went to the paint store (oh, also stopped at the hardware store and got some small rollers) and had my old can of paint shaken (not stirred). Then I decided to sit in the SBux for a bit just because. Then home where I fiddled with the data entry app for Engi. I am stymied by one control that refuses to do what I think I am telling it to do. Started the dinner process. Walked at UVil cuz I needed chocolate milk for my mochas.

Sunny and like 84 today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment