Friday, May 19, 2017

19 May 2017 (Friday)

On this day in 1936:
Ruth came over and we ate down at church. Played paper dolls. Bob came up for a while. 16 days and 1 hr.
I'm guessing the countdown is for the end of the school year.

Weird day today. I slept okay and had a really epic workout. I wore my older Captain America shirt which is my favorite workout shirt; it fits just right. This afternoon I found the same one on eBay and bought it. Came home and tried to call Mom, no answer. Went to Cascadia and wasn't going to stay long but then I realized I had to State Parks projects that I'd kind of let go into limbo. So I panicked and got those taken care of. One I'd let go for a month, the other for only a couple of weeks though.

Hit the Ace on the way back and got two bulbs for the sink light and had a house key made for my Mustang key chain. Ate leftovers for lunch and then played with Jack a while and then went to UVil to buy some more bonitos and a card for Emma's graduation. Cards are stupid, mostly. Too much dumb writing own the inside. Then I met Fiona at the SBux and we had a nice visit. A somewhat overweight female walked by twice wearing waaaaaay too short of shorts so you could really see her butt checks out the bottom. Even an older lady had to turn around and look.

Came home, drank some of my beer, and started dinner. Walked Oh, tried to call Mom again and no answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment