Wednesday, May 17, 2017

17 May 2017 (Wednesday)

On this day in 1936:
Went to Sunday School. Ruth's Uncle died. Stayed home and played with Ann. Went over to Ruth's at nite.
That's too bad about the uncle.

I slept well last night once again. Was supposed to go up to the watershed again but the construction crew didn't show up so I stayed down here. Which was fine with me. I had an extremely good workout. I did back and arms. Tomorrow I may throw in some more chest stuff again. Just checked my copy of The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding: The Bible of Bodybuilding to find out what to do for my upper pectorals (incline presses). Damn useful book. I'll start doing those.

So I did some work here and then got my two shots and took more food to the church and lit a couple of vigil lights for Mom and Shannon. Then off to Cascadia where I finished a bid and did some work on the Orcas survey from last week. Fortunately Meg wrote down the client's phone number because otherwise I didn't have any contact info. Left there about 11:30 and went to Spam's Club for dish soap and peanuts for the local squirrel population.

BTW, we have three of them: Sheila who is very nice and gentle and not scared at all, Otis who is really a female who is more skittish but is now taking things by hand, and then the small male I have begun calling Neeble who I used to call "Asshole" because he keeps chasing the nice squirrels away. Jerk.

Anyway, I walked up to get the Honder after lunch and drove it to UVil to get a gift bag and a bow for Lisa's birthday gifts, sat in the SBux for a bit, went home. I did a little more work on the report and then started. . . .well, actually, I had some bourbon. No reason, just because I felt like it. Made dinner, walked to Slaveway for chocolate milk.

Mostly cloudy all day but I went to get the car and UVil without a jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment