Tuesday, May 16, 2017

16 May 2017 (Tuesday)

On this day in 1936:
Got up ay 7:30 -- Went down to Miss Guthries and worked. .Got Girl of Limberlost. Ate lunch at Annabells[sic]
Let me first say that for most of the morning I was in an utterly pissy mood. Not any particular reason, although several things kept getting in my way.

Anyway, I slept quite well, although I had to get some Pepto-Bismol in the middle of the night as I was getting some heartburn/indigestion. Don't know where that came from. But I had no assistance and, although I woke up at 4:15 (misread the clock, I thought it was 4:45) I laid back down and I think dozed off. Leastways, I "woke up" again at 4:45.

And it was f***ing raining AGAIN. I am so sick of rain. It might be gone for several days though.

Worked out and did a combined leg/chest one, but shortened because I had to drop the Honder off and then head up to the watershed. BUT TT texted me and said they weren't digging so I didn't have to go up after all. So I dropped off the car, walked home, and then did a somewhat normal day: ate bagel, went to Cascadia, home for lunch, to UVil for dinner stuff, home again. Did various work-related tasks in there, too. It was reasonably sunny this afternoon. Did some practice on the geetar, the last couple of days I've been working with the pick.

Otis the squirrel likes Wheat Thins. Sheila the squirrel does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment