Thursday, May 11, 2017

11 May 2017 (Thursday)

On this day in 1936:
Gee I'm home. Bank day. Practiced a little bit went to bed early. Read. Mom read a Sunday School story. [Note at top of page: "Belgium & Holland invaded 1940"]
Remember, this diary covers the beginning of WWII. It will be interesting to see what she has to say about that.

Had another kind of rough night. I woke up at 2. . . .or was that last night? I think last night I woke up at 2:45 and had something of an anxiety attack (or whatever), one of only two since going on this Trazodone junk. Had 1/4 ambien, still didn't work, so took another 1/4 about 30 minutes later and that did the trick. Slept until 5. Wicked good workout. I did some legs and some upper body (chest and arms) since I won't get to go tomorrow. Went to the doctor at 10. Meh. She upped my dosage from 50 to 100 mg. Otherwise pretty useless visit.

I went to Cascadia after that and did a bit of work and then went to lunch at McD's and then home for a bit before going back to Cascadia because I forgot my coffee mug and also wanted to get some of tomorrow's gear ready. Talked to Randall for a bit, too. Then left and went to UVil for dinner and tomorrow supplies. I drank a bit of my birthday whiskey, too. Can't drink very much of that stuff, it's strong, but it's a nice little thing to drink every now and then.  Also had a decent guitar session.

Besides, straight bourbon in a glass, how cool is that?

Walked at NGate because it was raining a bit, but really could have walked here. I may buy some *gasp* Sperry Topsiders. I need something casualish for the wedding and I kind of need some sort of semi-casual shoe that isn't sneakers. I may splurge and go for the memory foam ones. Meh.

Probably no entry tomorrow as I won't get back until probably 7. And I'll be beat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment