Monday, May 1, 2017

1 May 2017 (Monday)

On this day in 1936:
Gave little May baskets to every body. Annabelle gave Shirley[sic] a May basket. (miracle)[sic]. Listened to radio. 
Slept okay again last night. So far so good on this new junk. The voices in my head were in some disagreement about whether it would be effective or not, but most of them have calmed down.

That was a joke, btw.

Good workout, too. I've started doing more on my chest since that has always been one of my weak areas and now that I am doing a lot of shoulder exercises I think I can do more with the ol' pecs without screwing up my shoulders. Came home, had bagel, went to Cascadia. Oddly, I was so intent on the report I was working on I lost track of time and it was after 11:30 when I looked at the clock. Went to lunch at NGate and then came home and worked a bit more. I went to UVil to get some flowers for the Spousal Unit (obviously, my moodiness has been tough on her), and to deposit a small Cascadia check. I haven't been paid for all of April so far; he tends to have cash flow problems due to people not paying their bills. I'm dying to get involved and turn it into more of a business but I don't have much say so in that stuff. Anyway, did that and sat in the SBux for a bit.

Came home and rubbed the pork loin we bought yesterday -- it turned out okay, but I didn't like it much -- and practiced my guitar for quite a while, until my fingers hurt too much to play more.

I dunno, I guess I was just very focused today.

Walked. Only got up to like 47 today blehhh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment