Thursday, April 6, 2017

6 April 2017 (Thursday)

On this day in 1936:
Went to Heberts Camps. Had swell time. Climbed trees, stumps, etc. Played airplane with swings. Played baseball. 
I woke up at like 12:15 last night and ended up in an anxiety attack (or whatever). Blech. Haven't had one in a while. I don't even remember what it was all about. I used assistance and then was out like a light until 4:45. Workout was quite spectacular for some reason. I started out feeling kind of tired but the muscles just didn't get tired. I did two good sets of 5-6 at 608 lbs.

Did some minor work at home and then went to Cascadia. I spent 1.5 hours photographing some artifacts for Jana. Longer than I should have because I forgot the scale on the first set grrrrrrr. I still need to work with the light better. Just needs practice. I should ask Jason about that. (I just did) It was three nice objects and then a bag of shell and a bag of fire modified rock. I tried to arrange them tastefully and so perhaps someone could get some data out of the photos some day. I.e., by making sure the shells had their hinges visible.

Also did some on my one report, the one for the emergency monitoring on Blakely. Sent that out. I left there before noon and went to NGate for lunch. Meh. Wasn't all that hungry really. Came home and worked on the next report some more, that will need some work. DIdn't go anywhere. I did that until 3 and then. . . .hmmmm. I started processing dinner. . . . . I don't think I did anything else. Downloaded a library book on a history of Rome. I've been reading about Rome for the last few weeks. I don't know why.

Walked around here.

For future reference: The door slammed in my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment