Thursday, April 27, 2017

27 April 2017 (Thursday)

Beat right now. I woke up at 3:30 and wasted 1/4 ambien NOT getting back to sleep. Very irritating. I didn't go to the gym but just went down to Saltwater State Park, getting messed up by Google Maps again: It interpolated a road where there wasn't one. When I got there I had to move an orange barrel to get down to the camping area where the work was to be done, and also the gate was locked so I had to "hike" in (only like 1/8 of a mile but still). First hole, I hit a plastic pipe. Moved it over; hit a cable. Augered around it; hit a PVC pipe. So I quite on that one. The second one was okay, but the 3rd and 4th were in really compact fill so it was a rough slog. I put another one in for good measure and it was fairly easy and boring, too. Weather was decent, mostly sunny although I was down in a tight valley so not much reached me. I was done around 10:45 so was home for lunch. We went to 5 Guys (Spousal Unit was home). I took the gear back to the shop after lunch and then bought some new work gloves, and gassed and washed Lezzie.

I tried to stay busy when I got home so I wouldn't take a nap. But I have some Trazodone to try and also snagged some more ambien, so I'm set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment