Monday, April 24, 2017

24 April 2017 (Monday)

On this day in 1936:
Took music lesson. Went to Sunday School party. Play games. Had fun. No schoolwork. 
Weird night last night. The first time I woke up I was having a very vivid dream that I threw up. In our bidet. Which we don't have. Yeesh. I woke up at 2-something and had some kind of minor anxiety attack (or whatever) but not really that bad. Had to take 2 1/4 ambiens though. First ones in a few days, I think. Then slept until the alarm went off at 5.

Really good workout, too. Kind of another 'angry' one. Spousal Unit stayed home ill today. I went to Cascadia most of the morning and got a decent amount done. Came home and we went for lunch up at NGate and then came home and I started priming the basement cabinet doors. I got halfway done (actually more like 2/3) and the water leak placed called to say the Honder was done. So I finished up the doors and then we went there. Guy said he'd actually spent 11 hours on it, but since we'd agreed only to do 3 he just charged me for 3. That was good. I would bet the 11 hours was pretty spread out. But I hope this is done with it. Next up: The exhaust.

That was about it for the day. I cleaned up when I got home, made dinner, went to UVil for various items. I tried to get my ambien prescription changed -- that is, swap these stupid tiny round pills for the longer one because I can't really break these -- but they can't exchange them like that. So they will call in another one. She probably won't fill it until she sees me again in a couple of weeks. I like to hoard the dumb things.

Anyway, mostly a good mood day, and when I say "good" I mean feeling next to nothing. Which is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment