Sunday, March 5, 2017

5 March 2017 (Sunday)

Jean Clausen's diary:
July 27, 1937. Ate lunch and walked through rock garden in daylight. Rode back on train - stopped at Arlington on the way home. Beautiful trip. 
There are four more entries in the  back of the book and then the regular diary starts on March 18. So I have a few days to enter those and then we'll get on with Jean's life.

Day 3 without Facebook: Still don't really care. One of the Car Lust guys mentioned me in a post but I didn't even bother looking at it. I haven't even opened it up since Thursday morning. I don't know if I'll ever go back. I probably will. But I need time away from it. Completely.

Slept pretty well again last night without assistance. Didn't go to Mass again. I don't know, it hasn't been doing anything for me. Kind of the same stuff over and over again and, well, I seem to have gotten more useful stuff to change me elsewhere. Perhaps, like Facebook, I just need some time away.

Otherwise, I stayed busy most of the morning, cleaning, changing the litter box, etc. Took a little time out for a nap (like 20 minutes) and then did more stuff. Did the usual UVil stuff and then watched the race while doing still more chores. Oh, I did the taxes this morning. Still trying to get them submitted because they keep getting rejected for not having the Spousal Unit's PIN, so I had to wade through instructions until I found it. Anyway, that's done for the year.

What else. Nothing much. Walked at UVil because I needed donut holes for the mornings and also got a small watermelon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment