Wednesday, March 29, 2017

29 March 2017 (Wednesday)

On this day in 1936 (Sunday):
Went to Sunday School. Ruth came home with me. Read paper. Played what we always play, paper dolls. 
Slept pretty okay last night, although I'm not sure when I woke up. May have been around 3:45 but I don't know if I dozed back off or not. I think I did. Workout was really good, too. Ran on the track for about 12 minutes. That felt quite good although my left knee kind of hurt. I must have slept on it wrong.

Came home and started working on tomorrow, or rather, not tomorrow. I did some more looking at the Blakely Island area and I am certain the whole area they're working on was built up from fill -- which is what they said -- and so the chances of them hitting anything native underlying it tomorrow are practically nil. But common sense, or even analytical sense, doesn't matter a lot with DAHP. But I decided not to waste any more of their money and took a chance on not going out. I'll finagle it in the report.

I got a lot done otherwise. Called the stream people -- guy was kind of a dope -- and now I'm not altogether sure that we even need them for anything. We already have their design plan so I think we just need a sponsor. Which they don't do. So I may get his advice and then go for it myself. Also dropped some stuff off at the Goodwill. Went for lunch at 5 Guys. I kept doing minor bits of Cascadia work throughout the day getting this thing for (not)tomorrow set. Oh, stopped at the QFC by NGate to get various items.

Had a decent practice session on the geetar. I should have mentioned this the other day, but the thing is actually becoming rather comfortable in my hands. That seems odd and I can't really explain it, but it's actually starting to feel. . . .normal. I'm hoping I will start really progressing from here on.

The PI that's been funding me sent an email around with this: "I’m still looking at ways to keep you on board to don’t lose hope! Your efforts have made a huge difference for us." I hope he's not just saying that.

I had started to write about my mood(s) lately but thought better of it. I'm literally trying to feel nothing; that's the goal. And I'm getting there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment