Sunday, March 26, 2017

26 March 2017 (Sunday)

On this day in 1936:
Finished organization. Got out of school at 1:50 P.M. and went to see "Twelfth Night - Sheakspear[sic] - at the "Playhouse" -- Keen. 
I can't imagine any modern teenager (or not many) going to see Shakespeare.

Slept through again last night, albeit on the floor because the cats were on the couch again. Until about 4:15. Which was okay. Spousal Unit slept until almost 7 again. Which was okay. Ate in, didn't go to Mass again. I took a short nap. Didn't do much else except watch most of a Clint Eastwood movie (Pale Rider). Left to go to the estate sale from yesterday. I was expecting the Nagel prints to be half off but they were only 25% off. I got the cheap one anyway. I would have liked a different one, although this one did catch my eye first. I like the angles involved. Its this one:

It cost me a total of about $80. Framed, so it was, I think quite worth it. Mine doesn't have the writing at the bottom.

I brought that home and then we went to UVil for the usual, although went to McD's for lunch. Was raining nearly the entire day, only mostly stopping a short while ago. We walked anyway, it was lightly raining for most of it. The rest of the afternoon was spent watching the NASCAR race. Making dinner. Walking. Kind of a quiet day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment