Tuesday, March 14, 2017

14 March 2017 (Tuesday)

I write this from the perspective of wishing we had a bidet.

You know what I mean.

Anyway, that starts rather at the end (heh) of the day: I slept semi-okay last night. Well, pretty good. Woke up at 1:30 which I swore at the time must have been much later -- more like 3:30 -- but needed assistance to get back to sleep. On the floor I think. Yes. Was kind of cold. Didn't have an anxiety attack (or whatever) though, which was good. Pretty good workout, too. Still hit 568 though I had to wait. Some dope had like 14 plates on it which would be almost 800. I think I maxed out around 600 back in the day.

Went downtown. Was drizzly this morning. Hardly anyone there, it being finals week and all, so I had the one area almost to myself. Well, it was to myself. I wish I could say I was incredibly productive, but no, instead I hit a big brick wall in regard to Coptic data. It really p***ed me off. Turned out a whole bunch of pharmacy records had their ID numbers botched up so it was mixing records from different people. BUGGERS. Took me over an hour to figure it out, and then it will take a bunch more time to fix. Just a stupid coding error. I'm sure it must have been something with a versioning problem because I just know I had fixed those errors a couple of years ago. Well, grrrrrr anyway.

So I did that. Ate a sandwich the Spousal Unit had brought home last Friday, which was tasty but I think was the cause of my GI distress. I had to get a donut later, too. A FRICKIN $2.40 DONUT. Sheesh. It was okay.

Bus ride home was uneventful, mostly. Bunch of teenagers got on and the dope in front of me was letting his compatriots know that he discovered a single chest hair the day before. He was kind of funny though, as was the young lady he was sharing this with. Actually entertaining for part of it.

Went to UVil to get various things including chocolate milk. I have been nuking that stuff and then getting two shots dumped in it because mochas are too expensive these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment