Tuesday, February 21, 2017

21 February 2017 (Tuesday)

Dangitall, had another couple of (less severe) anxiety attacks (or whatever) again last night. Not good. Woke up after a nightmare after only about half an hour -- I put something in the kitchen and it just started dumping water all over the place -- and then woke up at 1:30 and wigged out and then again an hour later (which I was sure was at least a couple hours later) I did it again. Sheesh.

Workout went very well though, probably due to the pasta last night and the hydration time this morning. Went downtown and got quite a bit done. I did my first real coding in Stata. Meh. In some ways it seems clunkier than SPSS. Ferinstance, I had to write like 100 separate lines of code to rename variables because it can't (as far as I can tell anyway) do multiple subcommands. And it is case sensitive so I kept getting errors because "Q2a" isn't equivalent to "q2a" and such.

Rowena had the day off so I went for coffee alone. Also got a scone for lunch and ate it down there (in the coffee shop). (I am totally into parenthetical statements today, if you couldn't tell). Left at 3, bus ride home was uneventful, except that the hordes of teenager didn't get on today.

Still trying to get mom's phone hooked up. We are bedeviled. She also is quarantined due to having some sort of GI issues. That must suck.

Our coffee and donuts for Saturday is shaping up. Looks like the usual crowd will be here, at lest the wimmins anyway. Still need to call Sunny. I may do that in a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment