Friday, February 17, 2017

17 February 2017 (Friday)

I suppose this was a pleasant day although I wish it would have been busier. Didn't sleep all that well last night, although I didn't wake up in the  middle of the night I did take a while getting back to sleep after going to the TV room and ended up in the floor all night (until about 4:15). Workout was rather spectacular though, but I don't know why.

I worked at home for a bit and then went to Cascadia where I just did some work on the KeH paper, mainly getting the plant variables worked out. Then I went up to the SuBAru dealer for the oil check and spent most of the time working on the plant data some more. Trying to reconcile the 1986 and 1988 data, although I noticed that Cathy's recent set of data as published in out monograph is at least in a couple of instances at odds with what I have. I went for lunch at the Five Guys and just had fries because I went down I5 and it was slow. I think there was some accident/police activity and right before I got to it I think some guy in a Chrysler 300 hit someone.

Met Fiona at NGate and we had a nice visit. I just went home and did various chores like unloading the dishwasher and placing my flamingoes outside:


We had bought these for Mom the day she had her stroke. I had put them on the lawn there but the mowers kept tossing them in the bushes so I thought they should come back here. Now I have 6 to play with!

Nice day, sunny and 54 but this evening on our walk it seemed very cold.

Kind of sad and frustrated today, but whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment