Friday, January 6, 2017

6 January 2017 (Friday)

What a s**t day. For no other reason than that I've felt like s**t all day. Just the usual stuff. Didbt sleep well last night though. I don't think I got to sleep until 11:30 then woke up a couple of times and again at 3:30, at which time I said "F*** it" and took some ambien and slept for probably another 45 minutes. Which was enough.

Good, hard workout today, too. Kinda slow start but got stronger as I went.

Went to Cascadia for a couple of hours and got a decent amount done. Came home, went to lunch at NGate with Spousal Unit and then got new earbuds at Best Buy and then met Fiona for coffee at NGate for a while. Nice visit. Came home, drank a small glass of wine (my bottle of beer was flat), dinner, went to UVil to walk and cash a check and bought a couple of pomegranates.

Tired. Cold again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment