Tuesday, January 31, 2017

31 January 2017 (Tuesday)

I have given up (at least for now) on the milk and Ovaltine experiment. Sheesh. First I couldn't get to sleep last night, then I woke up like 3 times -- having to pee really bad each time -- and finally waking up at 3:45 with a minor hit of ambien doing nothing. Bad, bad, no good, awful, bad Ovaltine! Anyway, felt like crap all day, mostly. Didn't interfere with my workout though, it was pretty good. Still hitting 548 on the leg press.

I drove home and ate bagel and then went downtown. Okay day at work, I got a decent amount done, including finding IDs for about 26 diagnosis records that had none. Still need to check them out and make sure they're not updating any final DXs though. I met Engi for a break in the afternoon and she's going to suggest to her mentor (who has lots of money) to think about me for something. I hope that pans out.

Otherwise kinda boring I guess. Bus ride home was uneventful, except for A) The guy at the intersection who just blatantly went through a red light, and B) The guy walking toward me who, when about 10 feet away, just leaned over and yelled "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" and then just kept walking. Oddly, the horde of teenagers from Roosevelt weren't waiting at the bus stop there. Hmmmm.

Spousal Unit was very upset when she got home, the other managers are being buttmunchers. Sometimes work sucks.

Got the old clock back, finally. It is humming beside me. I thought it was from the 1930s or 1940s but it turns out it's from the 1960s. Blehh. Still neat though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment