Monday, January 30, 2017

30 January 2017 (Monday)

Milk and Ovaltine Experiment 1: Drank 6 ounces at approximately 8 pm. Still woke up 2-3 times but went right back to sleep. So perhaps that is a slightly positive outcome. Otherwise, I slept on the floor all night (till 4:15) because the cats had taken over the couch. Which was fine.

Workout was pretty good. I did some added back stuff because Wednesday is a travel day. Chatted with some chick with a PLU shirt on, asked if she'd taken a class with Ryan (no). Stewart was there but we only said hey. Kinda crowded. Worked a little on some Cascadia stuff when I got home and then headed to Assumption to drop off some donations and then to Cascadia. I made some changes to the one report and then made a cost estimate for something up by Bay View (it's by Anacortes) on Padilla Bay. Kind of a silly survey but there may be some historical junk there. I asked Randall whether we should keep the Mason jar I had from the one site for reference but he said he's got a couple hundred at home. Bah.

Left there around 11:15 and went to Spam's Club to get gas in the Honder and some other junk. Came home, ate lunch leftovers, read a paper on cervical surgical procedures and they potential negatives on later pregnancies, then went to UVil to get dinner stuff. Not crowded there at all.

Speaking of Spam's Club, someone finally got back to me and we now have Hulu for 6 months. I don't know if we'll use it much, but at least I'm not out $50. So good on them.

Our alcohol paper was published online today. Success! Need to build off of this in some way.

Got all of my other errands done today, too. Just need to throw stuff in a bag and go Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment