Tuesday, January 3, 2017

3 January 2017 (Tuesday)

Cold start to the morning, 24 I think. I'd forgotten to bring in the hummingbird feeder last night so I went out in my bare feet this morning. I just say that so y'all know I'm a stud who feelz for the little creatures.

I actually slept rather well last night. Got out of the bed at 12:30 and then slept until 4:30. Workout was very good. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and said (perhaps even out loud) "Enough of this feeling-sorry-for-yourself blush*t". Of course, I said that in an Arnold Schqarznegger  voice so it really sunk in. Hoping this is the final epiphany for a while. At least, it's sunk in today. All of the crap that I said I would do or not do -- no imagination, no attention seeking-bulls*t, etc. -- and it seems to have all sunk in. Let's hope so anyway.

After working out I came home and ate bagel and worked on a report most of the morning. We went to the Slaveway to get my espresso shots and milk, and to Pagliacci for lunch. Worked more this afternoon, including getting really annoyed with Word. For the umpteenth time. Practiced guitar for a while, about 30 minutes.

Did I mention I weighed myself, Sunday I think it was? That said 145 and 14% body fat. I'm pleased with that, if it's accurate. At least all this crap is doing me some good. Spousal Unit freaked out on me again, and I'm hoping this may have been the last of it for the most part. Walked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment