Monday, January 23, 2017

23 January 2017 (Monday)

Not a bad day. Started out. . . .dubiously. I woke up at 3:10, laid around a bit, procured some minor assistance, and then went and laid on the floor. Next time I looked at the clock it was 3:50. I thought I was sunk but I continued to lay there and didn't think I slept again but the next time I looked at the clock it was 4:50 so I must have dozed off some. At any rate, I felt okay. As I've mentioned, I can miss an hour right before getting up as long as I go back to sleep for even a few minutes.

Workout went great. Just tons of energy. Kind of a lot of people there, too. Went downtown and got quite a lot done. I got the data for a researcher who is doing a meta-analysis, although I had to dump the data into SPSS and do it that way because trying to do it in Stata would have taken me forever. I just got an email from her and that was what she needed so points for me. Also got the 18- and 24-month biopsies worked through. Those should need another round of scrutiny and then should be finalized. Then started in on the ECCs.

Went to coffee with Rowena and she was very excited about the march she went to Saturday and I think I disappointed her somewhat by not really talking about it. No religion or politics with coworkers is my philosophy. Or much of anything else to be honest. So, good day.

Bus ride home was uneventful although the boatload of teenagers convinced me that Western Civilization would collapse were there to be any sort of major disruption in the supply of spandex leggings.

Walked at UVil because I had to get bagels and they stiffed me one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment