Sunday, January 22, 2017

22 January 2017 (Sunday)

From Jean Clausen's diary:
Sept 7, 1936. Labor Day. Coming home we saw a forest fire. Uncle Nap & Dad caught a 4 lb bass, 6 trout, & a perch. Had a very good time and eats. 
Kind of a really day, weather wise. And football-wise: Packers got trounced by Atlanta so the football season is officially over. I may or may not watch the Stupor Bowl. Will be in WI for that so maybe mom and I will have our own little Stupor Bowl party with tiny sandwiches and thickened whiskey.

Didn't sleep real well last night, used minor assistance twice, one at probably 12:30 and again at 2:30. Thank God I woke up at 2:30 instead of 3:30 although even if the latter I probably still would have taken some just so I wouldn't spend both weekend days tired as hell. Still kind sleepy though. Ate breakfast early and napped before 8 -- which made me feel much better -- but it made the morning drag on. I cleaned and watched Zoolander. Went to 5 Guys for lunch and then the usual UVil shopping. Came home and watched most of the second half but not very closely because it was such a blowout.

I did more chores this afternoon and played guitar while watching some of the game. Made dinner. Walked. Not a terribly exciting day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment