Monday, January 2, 2017

2 January 2017 (Monday)

Typing this with a band aid on thee tip of the middle finger of my right hand. I have a small cut there that is not healing. Don't remember even cutting it.

Slept okay last night. Got up once, woke up several times. Back hurt a lot. I am able to do some lower back exercises but they don't appear to be doing any good.

Went out for breakfast this morning. Bacon was meh. I went to the gym (24 Hour Fitness) around 8:30 and had a wicked hard workout. Was not really an 'angry' one, but more like the ones I've been having lately. I may have used the word 'determined' before. Came home, watched a bit of the Badger bowl game (they won), then went to a burger place for lunch and then to look for some sort of planter for the porch and then to UVil for bagels. Came home, watched some Rose Bowl, dinner, went to NGate to walk and get a humidifier. This house gets very dry when it gets cold which it is going to for the next few days.

Otherwise, not a terribly exciting day. Felt pretty okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment