Wednesday, December 28, 2016

28 December 2016 (Wednesday)

Absolutely awful night last night. Shortly after signing off my guts started feeling awful and just got worse. No. . .errrmmmm. . . .well, whatever. Just felt terrible. I even went and laid in the bed at like 8:30. Slept. . . okay, considering. Still, I woke up at 5 and just sat around for a while instead of getting ready for the gym right away. I felt okay by then, just kind of weak. Workout mostly sucked because I was also highly irritated, the reason for which I shall not go into. But I rode the bike for about 35 minutes and really killed it. The cold I was coming down with went away, thanks to the zinc.

I went to Cascadia because I had to do some archiving. Got a lot done there. Came home, we went to lunch (bland) and then I took down the outside Christmas lights. Worked a little more this afternoon. Got things prepared for dinner and took care of the Spousal Unit who was feeling poorly. Went to UVil.

Yes, things still suck. Mightily. And absolutely. If I can work it, things will be as far as I go: For everyone else, everything. For me, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment