Friday, December 23, 2016

23 December 2016 (Friday)

Mostly slept like crap last night. I woke up again at 3:15 but decided I was NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE and took a quarter of an ambien. I did go back to sleep but I don't know for how long; I just remember dreaming.

Workout was pretty good. Not too many people there today. The showers had no hot water so I had to come home and shower because the water was just too cold even for a cold shower.

I worked for a while on the last report and started a new project, and then we went up to Spam's Club and then got some litter and then had lunch. We both went to meet Fiona at NGate and had a nice visit.

I want to buy a bottle of good whiskey and toast Norma tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Walked at NGate and I bought a new translation of Beowulf. Looks readable.

Happiness can still go f*** itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment