Thursday, December 22, 2016

22 December 2016 (Thursday)

Kind of a bad afternoon. Spousal Unit started crying when I got home from doing some things, and then I started because I started talking about Norma (more later) and then I had to go to the store and driving home I broke down completely and sat in the driveway and sobbed uncontrollably but the Spousal Unit had to come out and try to make me come in when all I wanted to do was sit there and get it all out.

Anyway. The reason I got on was because it occurred to me that Norma is probably the only person that I feel like I treated properly. Not that I'm a big selfish meanie or anything, but . . . . it's hard to explain. It was the right sort of relationship. Perhaps that's the only one I've ever been 'happy' with. I don't know. It's kind of the same thing with Margie, one of Norma's besties and who also goes to Assumption. Thanks, Norma. You taught me a lot.

Woke up at 3:30 and didn't get back to sleep. Had a pretty good workout (legs) and may be sore tomorrow. I worked on the report all morning except at 11:10 I went to Cascadia and got some folders and my check. Came home, went to lunch, and then I went to get my hair cut and did some stuff at UVil. Walked in the rain this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment