Thursday, December 15, 2016

15 December 2016 (Thursday)

I guess today was a decent sort of a day. Slept okay. . . .woke up with a nasty anxiety attack (or whatever) at around 2 and needed a couple doses of assistance to get back to sleep. So the new meds aren't exactly going gangbusters right off the bat I guess. Had a really good workout though. Back isn't complaining much. Went downtown. Only for a couple of hours and then went and had lunch with Lisa and we exchanged gifts. I finally asked her about her 'partner' but all she wold say is that his name is Scott, he's an attorney, and he's 17 years older than she is. She's very reticent that way. Nice time. Lunch was pretty good, too.

Took the train and a bus home. Played trumpet. Played guitar a bit. Looked over my reading for tomorrow (Romans 8:31-39). Meh. Not a very interesting one. Hard to read it in any way dramatically. I was trying to come up with a 'voice' for it, but couldn't. I usually try to think of some actor or someone else reading it and use that as sort of a guideline, but I can't come up with one. Part of it works with a Tom Hanks-type of voice.

Anyway. Walked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment