Saturday, December 10, 2016

10 December 2016 (Saturday)

Slept fine last night, no assistance and until a little after 5. Spousal Unit got up before 6 as well. Had nothing in the house so we went out. I ate six pieces of bacon. !!! Felt bad afterwards, too. I had decided to go to the gym anyway, which I did, but just did some ab stuff and then rode the cycle for 45 minutes. Really killed it, too.

We went up to Woodinville. Was raining really hard up there. Didn't do much except lunch and then some minor shopping and ice cream. I decided to make pfeffernusse, a spicy German cookie kind of like a ginger snap. So we got ingredients there. They turned out pretty well? I don't know, my grandma used to make it but I don't remember much about it except I thought they were not sweet and hard like dog biscuits. These were not. We were going to get a couple of top sirloins from the Metropolitan Market because we had a buy one get one free coupon but they were all almost $30 apiece. Ended up eating pork tenderloin we'd gotten in Woodinville.

Had some beer but not a while one. Got very sad this afternoon, mostly about Norma. Really don't like losing her, but I guess that goes without saying.

Walked up to the Hunter's tree lot by the post office and fed Juno the reindeer/caribou an apple. Spousal Unit is annoyed with me for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment