Wednesday, November 9, 2016

9 November 2016 (Wednesday)

Whoa. Trump won. Did not see that coming. Not many people did. I didn't find out until this morning. The old witch Clinton wouldn't even come out last night and concede. Probably drunk. I'm not overly excited, although as a committed anti-elitist all of the right heads are exploding.

Anyway. I slept okay last night, although assistance was needed. Decent workout, did a full upper body one as Friday is out. Worked some at home, tried doing some more Coptic data but the pharmacy files are either missing or all fouled up. Drove to get a mocha because it was raining and found it was maybe 2/3 full. Happily I could top it off at home. Went in to Cascadia for a while this morning and finished a couple of things up. Left there at a little after 11. Had lunch at UVil after mailing Michele a Thank You card. Got some stuff for dinner which we ended up not eating as the Spousal Unit's appt was at 3:30 and she didn't feel well enough afterwards so I just ordered salads and breadsticks. Walked by myself. The picture from home came today. I'm going to open it up and hang it tomorrow.

Not a bad day, I guess. Got a little teary a couple of times but no major breakdowns, partly because at prime breakdown time I wasn't alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment