Monday, November 28, 2016

28 November 2016 (Monday)

Woke up twice last night. . .twice?. . . .yes. Once to go to the other room and then a little while later to move to the floor. Boggled me because the second time it was still only 12:30. Ended up waking up at 4ish and couldn't get back to sleep. Sucked but didn't feel too bad.

Had a really hard workout this morning, just out of frustration and such. I'm working out more and more of that down there, also as it's one of the Good Things that I have decided to concentrate on. I've been trying to separate those things that are good, important, worthwhile. . .that make me feel good about myself, from other things. The former I will concentrate more on and try to drop the others.

Work downtown went well, kept busy the whole time. Chatted with both Sharon and Jillian, and went over for coffee with Rowena and sat with her there a while as she got her blood sugar up (diabetic). That was a Good Thing to do. I got the code and data for Engi's study finally in shape, but also found a problem with the old code having to do with calculating who is 'lost to followup'. Turned out some children were being moved to the adult clinic but still had an Exit form filled out and a bunch of these (like 2500)  were being incorrectly flagged as Lost. So I had to tweak it to catch these. Also finished the data memo (a little document describing how we obtained data) and gave it to Sharon to look at. Good day there.

Ride home was uneventful. Not too sad today although it increased throughout the afternoon. I think if I had been alone most of the afternoon I would have broken down at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment