Monday, November 21, 2016

21 November 2016 (Monday)

As I stated on Facebook, myth hath become somnambulistic reality:

Already found one big goof and a couple of minor ones. Sheesh. One map figure is totally wrong. Still, good to see it finally a reality.

LSAt night sucked. Spousal Unit got all upset, had to calm her down, got to sleep late, etc. Blehh. Workout went well though. I went downtown and worked until 11:30 and got quite a bit done. Went for lunch with Janet and had a nice visit. She's quite happy, I think.

Came home and hooked up the Amazon Fire TV thing and found I didn't actually have an HDMI cable so I went to UVil and bought one, then hooked it up and. . . . .nothing. Ticked me off good. Turned out to be the power strip. So after I finish typing this I will go down and put in a new one.

Anyway. Lost it again this afternoon, but it felt good to let it all out. That's part of the reason I am not worried; it's a release mechanism. Carefully controlled (mostly). 

No comments:

Post a Comment