Sunday, November 20, 2016

20 November 2016 (Sunday)

From Jean Clausen's diary:
I think the P.C.C. Championship will come out like this -- California, Stanford, Wash., Oregon, Wash. S., S. Calif., Oregon S. and U.C.L.A.
That would be the old Pacific Coast Conference. I guess Ms. Clausen was a big UW sports fan. Did I mention I found out more about her? Her obit is here.

Kind of an odd day today. I slept marginally okay. Prozac Nation isn't really doing much of anything as far as the night time goes. Oh, I was going to start splitting the dosage but forgot today. Oops. Well, whatever. I slept until a little after 4:30 I guess. Took a nap this morning. Ate in. Didn't go to Mass. I pray enough lately. Mostly sat around all morning. Watched the old movie Westworld; HBO or Showtime has a new series based on the movie, which is quite a bit racier. I mean really racier. Lots of nudity and simulated sex and stuff. Interesting though.

Went to Five Guys by NGate for lunch and then got an Amazon Fire TV thingie which I haven't hooked up yet. Trying to get as much off of cable as possible. Did grocery shopping at UVil but left quickly to watch the race. Jimmie Johnson won and the Cup which I didn't like, but whatever. I did play guitar for a while. I thought my finger would interfere but the bite is in a different place. Still hurts but not as much as I thought it would. Seems to be healing nicely. Hopefully I won't get lupus or lyme disease or gangrene or anything. She really dug in and wouldn't let go. I don't blame her though, she's always been very gentle, it was my fault for not setting the nut properly.

Well, she did kind of get greedy.

Went to UVil to get some stuff we neglected to get this afternoon.

Was fairly sad all day, but was rarely alone so no breakdowns. Guessing tomorrow will be worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment