Monday, November 14, 2016

14 November 2016 (Monday)

Not such a bad day I guess. Needed assistance twice last night getting back to sleep. I didn't have an anxiety attack (or whatever), really, was just cogitating about too much stuff. Then I woke up again at like 3:45 and decided to take a small amount and hope it was enough to get back to sleep which I did. So, felt okay from a rested standpoint.

Workout was very good, née, exceptional, mainly due to the adequate rest, pasta last night, and hydration this morning. Went downtown so I could meet with SG. Didn't get the complete data from Kenya AGAIN, so I was kind of fishing for things to do, although I ended up spending some time on the LEEP study stuff and fixed some diagnoses. For several of the Initial cytology DX's I had used the very first one, but should have used a later one that triggered randomization. So those are fixed and I think they should be pretty well set. Had a nice chat with Jillian, too.

Ride home was uneventful. Went to UVil to get bagels.

No breakdowns today, although I wasn't alone much. Didn't get really down either, although that might have to do with some texts with The Principle and maybe just the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment