Saturday, November 12, 2016

12 November 2016 (Saturday)

Kind of a quiet day. Second night in a row I didn't need any assistance sleeping, although I woke up several time and made it until almost 5. Was still tired all day. But no anxiety attacks (or whatever) in the middle of the night and I never went to the floor.

Went out for breakfast. I took sort of a long nap this morning I think, was just very sleepy. Went to lunch at the BBQ place, then to an estate sale (nothing). Short nap again this afternoon. Went and broke down this afternoon again. The whole Norma thing really saddens me. People are just dropping like flies around me. Didn't like doing that in front of the Spousal Unit, but I went to check the mail and it just sorta came flooding out. Now she's mad at me for some reason. I mean, besides the usual whatever lately. I don't know, it's difficult to care about much of anything lately except the stuff that needs to be done.

Badgers won big. Huskies losing at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment