Thursday, November 10, 2016

10 November 2016 (Thursday)

Slept okay last night but with much assistance. Woke up at 3:38 and decided on an ambien because I was thoroughly awake and all wigged out. The usual.

Had a really good workout, too. Up to about 130 on squats.

I didn't really do much today. After the gym I unpacked the picture sent from Wisconsin and hung it up above the mantle in the living room and then hung some more up in various places. Tried to do some work, but mostly read blogs on the election. Lefties are going nuts, of course. Nitwits.

Went to McD's for lunch, and then went to the UVil to mail a check for the patio work that was done, and hung out in the SBux for a bit. I dunno, didn't really break down today, but got somewhat teary this afternoon. I took 1.5 of the Prozac this morning -- they'd included a broken one -- and maybe the extra dosage tamped that down? I dunno. 

No comments:

Post a Comment