Tuesday, October 4, 2016

4 October 2016 (Tuesday)

The suckage continues.

Slept badly last night, needing much assistance. Well, not really 'badly', I ended up sleeping well, though most of it on the floor. Well, all of it. The fallout from yesterday. And today it just got worse. I think the suckitude has officially passed that of 1984. Portions of today I felt at least as low as then and probably more so. I do so hope this is The Bottom. The denouement, as it were, was this afternoon with an episode with the Spousal Unit. Which sucked. And I ended up letting on how much I think I suck lately. I don't know. I wish I could just dry up and blow away.

Despite, or more likely because of, all this, I had a very productive day. Good leg workout; I am doing some basic things with very light weight to try to get my knee back slowly. Even shared a bar with a chick -- an empty bar. But I think I will be pleasantly sore tomorrow.

Went downtown and got all of my needed tasks done. Walked down to meet Janet for lunch. I adore her. We had a really nice visit. Her husband is worried about his job as well. Not good to be a male these days.

I took the stupid train home and it was slow. My 76 express bus is much quicker and, of course, billions of dollars cheaper.

I put some edging on the side yard in preparation for fabric and gravel, that went okay. Then I went to the hardware store and got the cloth and anchors and came home and did that. Was impressed with myself. But then, what else am I supposed to do?

Anyway. Yes, this last month has probably been about the lowest of my life. I think I've sobbed like a 2-year old every day but one for the last month. I can only hope it will form a solid base for whatever comes later. One hopes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment