Sunday, October 30, 2016

29 October 2016 (Saturday)

Still deciding what to make of this day (writing it up the next morning). I slept okay. Went to breakfast with Kay at Connie's Kitchen on Main st. Apparently Dad used to go there even Saturday morning. It was meh. Crowded and service was slow, food was merely okay. Nice diner atmosphere though, I will go there for lunch once.

Went to see mom and Janice and [whoever] was there, and we went to lunch afterwards. I drove up to Chilton and met Michele there and we went to see various gravesite: Bob, Hank & Nancy, Marion. Put flowers at each and poured a libation of Lite beer at Bob's -- I tried to find some malt liquor because that's what I remembered about him -- but such does not exist around here anymore. Weather was nice.

We drove back to her house and spent the rest of the evening having dinner and watching the Badger game. Got back around 10:30.

Sadly rather confirmatory. Although we had a good talk about. . . .stuff. I said what I wanted to say and didn't say what I didn't want to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment