Friday, October 21, 2016

21 October 2016 (Friday)

Well, the crap hit the fan today. In serious fashion. Much came to a head with the Spousal Unit, of crisis proportions. Probably a good thing. I actually feel better now. Sucked though. Like you see on TV.

I think I performed well though, didn't try to weasel out of anything and just laid it all out there.

Slept rather badly last night, and woke up around 3:30. Workout was tough again, wiped out and almost shaky and had to sit down a lot. Decent workout though. I went to Cascadia and worked a bit and then went and got litter and came home, went to McD's, filled out my ballot, and then did some packing, or at least gathering. Everything's ready to go (well, it's packed now). Went to UVil to cash a small check and Fiona met me there. She has a book published, sort of a children's book. Neat. Came home, packed, and then the Spousal Unit came home and, well, that stuff. Feel better leaving though. Next entry will presumably be from Fond du Lac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment