Saturday, October 15, 2016

15 October 2016 (Saturday)

Prozac Nation Day 2: Not sure I can tell any difference, although I felt sleepy all day. Didn't feel any less. . .I dunno, sad. No breakdowns but was amongst people all day. Not the best night sleeping either. Nor for the Spousal Unit.

Much marital strife this morning. No screaming and such. . .but it was fairly bad. Due to my silence and other things mostly, although I think the recent (potential) medical issue is a large contributing factor. Anyway, not fun.

Went to Norma's this morning sans Spousal Unit. Kind of boring because I was tired -- although I'd probably taken a good 20 minute nap earlier -- so I didn't say much and it was only Norma and one of her daughters. Didn't do much this afternoon except go to lunch and the grocery store. Walked at NGate due to rain. Hasn't been as windy as they thought yet, but it poured earlier. The drain over on 67th was plugged and almost the whole street there (it's in the middle) was flooded. A few years ago it clogged and poured over into Butch's back yard and probably into his house. We unclogged it.

So. Kind of a crucial day. And not in a good way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment