Wednesday, September 7, 2016

7 September 2016 (Wednesday)

On this day in 1954 (Tuesday):
Got up early this morning and went and got Louise. We went down about 10:45 and got our Marriage License. $5.00. We then went around town looking for a ring. $43.35. We took the bus from town back to Ray's $.40. Had dinner down town $1.55. Stayed with her all evening until dad and I left for home. Left Tacoma at 6:00 and got home 10:20. Had a [wreck] on the way but not [much heat]. Spent $50.95.
I guess Louise moved to Tacoma? Odd. I don't know if they had a "wreck" but that's what it looked like.

Slept meh last night, needed assistance twice, unfortunately. No anxiety attack (or whatever) but I did wake up pretty wide awake at 3. I went back to sleep until 5 eventually. Had a really good workout this morning, too. Had a good mood going, I think. Went to Rotunda, went downtown, nothing big to report. Rowena and I went for coffee. I dunno, was pretty busy all day getting some data ready for Engi. Was a bit more difficult than I thought. I worked on getting the non-randomized LEEP people ready, too. Some of it is confusing but I think I have the basic data that can be analyzed. Basically, I'm going to check how many people (women, obviously) "failed" -- that is, had high-grade (HSIL) disease -- return after being treated with LEEP.

Bus ride home was uneventful. Well, a bunch of high schoolers got on. Went walking at NGate because it was raining.

My old neighbor, Kaye, messaged me saying she had gone to see mom at the Home and said she would do anything we needed if she could because "mom and dad were very special to our family". That's always nice to hear. I hope I can be thought of as well as they have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment